SERVICE LEARNING - VALUES IN ACTION
By the end of the program, students will be able to:
- Empathize with disadvantaged individuals in their community
- Be motivated to be a change-maker and come up with innovative ideas to contribute to their community
- Understand and utilize project management tools
- Execute a service learning project
- Introduction to Service Learning
Students will get to learn about service learning, take a peek into the realities of society, analyze its needs and brainstorm ways to tackle some social problems.
- Immersion, Appreciation, and Discovery (Field Trip)
Students will visit selected social enterprises and get exposed to the mechanics behind it.
- Project Management Skills Acquisition
Students will learn project management skills and how to effectively set goals and timelines, and manage risk appropriately.
tudents will get to share their ideas, receive personal mentoring or coaching for projects.