ECO-SOCIAL ENTREPRENEURSHIP PROGRAM
The Envisage Eco-Social Entrepreneurship Program spun off from our Social Enterprise Experience Program (SEEP). However, unlike SEEP, students will instead focus on environmental issues. At the end of the program, students will become more aware of environmental issues around them, while at the same time be empowered to make a difference through mentorship of a green entrepreneurship project or an awareness campaign.
By the end of the program, students will be able to:
- Understand the different models of green social entrepreneurship
- Understand and apply some basic tools to analyze market needs for an eco-social enterprise
- Understand and utilize the 4Ps of marketing for a social enterprise
- Be aware of the scarcity of resources and the need to care for the environment
- Execute the pilot run of their eco-social entrepreneurship ideas or create an awareness campaign
- Introduction to Social Entrepreneurship
Students will get to learn about social entrepreneurship, business models and take a peek into the realities of society,analyze its need and brainstorm ways to tackle some social problems.
- Power Nation
Students will play a special board game created and designed by Team Envisage that aims to promote the need for environmental conservation.
Immersion, Appreciation and Discovery (Field Trip)
Students will go on a field trip to selected social enterprises and be exposed to how they operate.
- Enterprise Skills Acquisition
Students will learn entrepreneurship skills a
nd how tomarket their product effectively.
Students will get to share their ideas, receive personal mentoring or coaching for projects.